BALTO'S TRUE STORY

History of the 1925 Nome Serum Run

Nome

« Back to Album Photo 21 of 28 Previous | Next
U.S. Army Fort Davis, outside of Nome. This is a photo of "officers row" (the officers quarters buildings) inundated by heavy snow. Photo undated, but certainly before the closing in 1921.
Posted by togoseppala on April 25, 2008 Full Size| Slideshow